I recently got a rabbit from someone. He is 6 months old and marks his territory. He is getting neutered in 3 days and I wanted to know if he'll stop marking. Also, I also keep a guinea pig and wanted to know if guinea pig food is ok for a rabbit. I don't have a problem getting bunny food, I was just wondering since I already had a huge bag of guinea pig food.  Thanks for your time

Guinea pig food does not meet the fat needs for a rabbit and he will get incredibly thin from lack of it.getting him neutered won't stop spraying but will stop him from humping things.put white vinegar where you don't want him spraying or where he's already sprayed

best bunny wishes!:)

I can answer all your rabbit question from teeth grinding to why your bunny sleeps at a certain time!ask breeding questions and eating questions or simply why your bunny licks you!i know rabbit language and noises and i am also a vet so medical questions i will answer as well!just any question i will answer so expect the best!

I've owned over 80 bunnies and currently have twin bunnies sasha and sushi.i have been studying bunnies since i was 3 so expect the best answer you can get.I can recommend vets homemade recipes and well just about anything you need.i have been currently breeding rabbits so ask questions about that as well!i know plenty of rabbit knowledge and am ready to share it!

I am in the following:the HRS. the rabbit welfare society. The ASCPA the no animal hungry vet school support dog training animal school the healthy pet Save the animal almost all adoption centers for animals in my area.

I'm a vet my very own building and I've studied rabbits all my life.I only give the BEST answer and my patients say all of there animals pulled slogan is "never let them die".What that means is even when your pet is totally dead i will still work to make them have breath again!i have my doctor degree.

None yet!but very good compliments.I'm only a small town vet!

Past clients are:ponco,coca,Lola,Mickey,David,skater, and just to many to count!(all of them are rabbits I've treated over 1000 rabbits!)