Rabbits/Rabbit peeing on me

QUESTION: I have a rabbit that is around 6-7 years old. He is a male bunny that is not fixed. He is super good at going to his cage to go to the bathroom.  Lately he has begun running around my and my girlfriend's feet and peeing on us.  My girlfriend more than me.  I have read many articles that say get him fixed, but I do not want him to lose his spunk and personality.  HELP, I am at the end of my rope.  

Thank you very much

ANSWER: circling your feet indicates that your bunny,wants to mate with your feet.
the only way to stop this is in three way solutions.
1 put white vinegar on your feet.
2 tuck your feet in AKA hide them
3 Buy your bunny a realistic bunny for him so he can't tell the difference and hell circle the bunny instead.
OR do all of the above.

And here's why each one works:
White vinegar bunnies hate,like bunnies don't like pickles.
The vinegar acts like a simple stay away from my feet.
And even when the scent is gone,it still is working.

Tucking your feet in makes it so your bunny can't do the mating dance with them because they disappear!

And buying your bunny a realistic looking bunny will make him think its a real female bunny.
then hell do the mating dance with the stuffed animal rather then your feet.
My rabbit sushi,usually does this to me too.And I've made these cures and now he never touches my.feet!

Best bunny wishes!:)

QUESTION: Thank you very very much for the quick reply. I understand every thing that you are saying. However, he will sometimes pee on me even when he is just hanging out and playing around with us on the floor. He loves to have his head rubbed and sometimes while that is happening he just hops and pees even without doing the mating dance or grunting.

For some bunnies its like saying "Your mine!"
or "i love you"

All bunnies are different!
All different attitudes!

Its like role the dice!:)

Have you potty trained him?
It helps tremendously.
i potty trained both my bunnies.
Sushi rarely pees on me now.potty train him to go in a litter box.
it helps.

I can answer all your rabbit question from teeth grinding to why your bunny sleeps at a certain time!ask breeding questions and eating questions or simply why your bunny licks you!i know rabbit language and noises and i am also a vet so medical questions i will answer as well!just any question i will answer so expect the best!

I've owned over 80 bunnies and currently have twin bunnies sasha and sushi.i have been studying bunnies since i was 3 so expect the best answer you can get.I can recommend vets homemade recipes and well just about anything you need.i have been currently breeding rabbits so ask questions about that as well!i know plenty of rabbit knowledge and am ready to share it!

I am in the following:the HRS. the rabbit welfare society. The ASCPA the no animal hungry vet school support dog training animal school the healthy pet Save the animal almost all adoption centers for animals in my area.

I'm a vet my very own building and I've studied rabbits all my life.I only give the BEST answer and my patients say all of there animals pulled slogan is "never let them die".What that means is even when your pet is totally dead i will still work to make them have breath again!i have my doctor degree.

None yet!but very good compliments.I'm only a small town vet!

Past clients are:ponco,coca,Lola,Mickey,David,skater, and just to many to count!(all of them are rabbits I've treated over 1000 rabbits!)