Rabbits/Rabbit refuses to use potty box

Have a lop eared rabbit who is older (8 yrs) and she has stopped using her potty box since coming home from a rabbit sitters while we were on vacation.  There was another rabbit (male) there at the time she was there.

Has she developed some hormonal issues now that she is back home?  She is pooping and peeing everywhere.  Is she marking her territory?  What can we do to get her back to her normal trained self?

Thank you for any advise you may have for us.

Male bunnies around female bunnies means your rabbit is just wanting a mate if you know what i mean!
Clean your whole home or spray something like febreez to mask the male smell.dab water on her nose.And wherever she's peeing and pooping put white vinegar in that spot.Also put her own poos into her litter box.

best bunny wishes!

I can answer all your rabbit question from teeth grinding to why your bunny sleeps at a certain time!ask breeding questions and eating questions or simply why your bunny licks you!i know rabbit language and noises and i am also a vet so medical questions i will answer as well!just any question i will answer so expect the best!

I've owned over 80 bunnies and currently have twin bunnies sasha and sushi.i have been studying bunnies since i was 3 so expect the best answer you can get.I can recommend vets homemade recipes and well just about anything you need.i have been currently breeding rabbits so ask questions about that as well!i know plenty of rabbit knowledge and am ready to share it!

I am in the following:the HRS. the rabbit welfare society. The ASCPA the no animal hungry vet school support dog training animal school the healthy pet Save the animal almost all adoption centers for animals in my area.

I'm a vet my very own building and I've studied rabbits all my life.I only give the BEST answer and my patients say all of there animals pulled slogan is "never let them die".What that means is even when your pet is totally dead i will still work to make them have breath again!i have my doctor degree.

None yet!but very good compliments.I'm only a small town vet!

Past clients are:ponco,coca,Lola,Mickey,David,skater, and just to many to count!(all of them are rabbits I've treated over 1000 rabbits!)