Rabbits/Show diet

Question
I have 3 Holland Lop rabbits that I show and I was wondering what the correct diet is to feed a rabbit to get it in good show condition. I currently feed them limited pellets supplemented with veggies and hay. I've talked to other people that show rabbits and they say that they don't feed veggies. If I don't feed them veggies, should I give them free choice pellets? Also, I've heard giving them rolled oats is a good supplement.

Any advice on what to feed a show rabbit would be great :)

Answer
Hi Kyle I have shown  quite a lot with reasonable success and all I feed my rabbits is a top class pellet and they have water to drink - very occassionally I give a little hay for them to chew on and maybe a little green once a week
Don't go changing their diet as it may upset them
Dave

Rabbits

Dave Lawrence