Rabbits/Is my rabbit pregnant?

kae wrote at 2013-11-17 20:27:35
i have a mini lop ear dwarf rabbit and she is just like that it might be a hairball. get some hairball cream and rub it on her nose i say with a q tip. if it ocurres still she may be preganeant OR shes going thru something so just take her to the vet if the problem persists

Rabbits

Dan Vallo

I have been raising Rabbits for over 25 Years and have raised all the breeds mentioned above along with a few others. I have been a member of the ARBA ( American Rabbit Breeders Accociation) www.arba.net since 1985.I currently have a 1300 sqft barn that is Heated and colled to maintain 7o degrees all year long. We show our rabbits all over The USA and have been in the top ten breeders during the last 5 years in several different breeds.

ARBA. NM State Rabbit and Cavy Breeders, American Checkered Giant Rabbit Club, Southwest Checkered Giant RC, Champagne De` Argent RC, National Polish RC, Sandoval County Livestock commitee.

ACGRC Bulletin, CDARF monthly news bulletin,

I Worked with a vet for several Years.

top ten rabbit breeder Checkered Giant rabbit club. #1st sweepstake winner Champagne Rabbit club 2007, #10 in 2006 top 15 in 2005,Ranked # 4 in points standings for 2008. Top points standing in New Mexico for Champagne de`Argent & Checkered giant rabbbits past 5 years