Rabbits/Is my rabbit pregnant?

Is my rabbit Allie pregnant? She is really aggressive now, bites, scratches and snorts and won't let me pick her up anymore so I can't let her out for her daily runs anymore, isn't eating as much as she used to and isn't interested in her male rabbit friend, Noah, at all. When I first got her we put her inside the cage and let Noah hop around her, they were all over each other through the bars (by all over I mean sniffing and rubbing faces), we didn't put them together because we weren't sure if she was pregnant or not and didn't want them to mate. The male rabbit is my friend Shantelle's, we let them be friends but in separate cages next to each other as we don't want them to breed but we do want them to each have companionship (this is only occasionally usually they are both by themselves). So they haven't had sex at all, but when I got Allie from the SPCA they said she had been surrendered to them, and had been in with an entire mini lop male and could be pregnant. So I didn't want her to be pregnant at all yet as she is only six months old and still new as a pet. She is getting very territorial of her cage, bite and attacks when you put your hand in to give her food. I'm not sure if I even want her to have the babies because she is so moody and I am scared she will eat them or kill them and I couldn't cope with that. I read online that you can tell if you feel movement but I tried to touch her and she bit me so I'm not sure how else to find out. Please help as my friend, Shantelle, who owns the male rabbit has had her female rabbits have babies before and she says that her girl rabbit Sophie acted exactly like that but she was a good pet and didn't bite Shantelle. Allie is a mini lop, I rescued her from the SPCA and I would be gutted if she had babies as I know how hard it is to find homes for rabbits which is why I rescued her and didn't get one from a breeder. Allie is usually a happy rabbit, I get her out everyday for an hours run around or so, and she also plays chase with my cat (she chases him and vice versa, in a friendly way, they love each other although I don't trust my cat enough to leave them alone together). I haven't gotten her out since she has started being angry which was today, yesterday and the day before that. She used to come up to your hand eagerly for pats and also used to try and get out of her cage, by standing on her hind legs when I would open it but now she doesn't do that and she bites and attacks anything that goes in the cage. Please help me as I am not sure what to do, being a teenager and am very worried about Allie. Thank you for your time.

Without knowing what happened before you got the rabbit.and without doing a physical examination I cannot answer your question.
Rabbits gestation period is 28-31days so if you count back when you got it you can determine if she may have been bred.
Mini lops by nature tend to be more aggressive .
Good luck

Dan Vallo

I have been raising Rabbits for over 25 Years and have raised all the breeds mentioned above along with a few others. I have been a member of the ARBA ( American Rabbit Breeders Accociation) since 1985.I currently have a 1300 sqft barn that is Heated and colled to maintain 7o degrees all year long. We show our rabbits all over The USA and have been in the top ten breeders during the last 5 years in several different breeds.

ARBA. NM State Rabbit and Cavy Breeders, American Checkered Giant Rabbit Club, Southwest Checkered Giant RC, Champagne De` Argent RC, National Polish RC, Sandoval County Livestock commitee.

ACGRC Bulletin, CDARF monthly news bulletin,

I Worked with a vet for several Years.

top ten rabbit breeder Checkered Giant rabbit club. #1st sweepstake winner Champagne Rabbit club 2007, #10 in 2006 top 15 in 2005,Ranked # 4 in points standings for 2008. Top points standing in New Mexico for Champagne de`Argent & Checkered giant rabbbits past 5 years