Years ago I got a second hand rabbit who was really into people.  He would hop on me every chance he got.  How do I go about getting a rabbit to do that?

Every rabbit is different and not every rabbit will want to do what another one does. You have a unique rabbit that wanted to hop on everyone, however most rabbits prefer to stay on the floor and have you come to them. I'm sorry, but training them to do something like that isn't really possible. The best you can hope for is to use some treats to tempt your bunny up, but they may end up being uninterested in that. Don't take it personal. They're a prey animal and want to be on the ground by instinct.

Christine Whetstone

I am not an expert on wild rabbits, only domesticated rabbits. I can answer questions regarding habitats, behavior, diet, health, pairing/bonding - pretty much anything having to do with owning a rabbit.

I've owned indoor rabbits for the last 10 years. During that time I've gained experience in areas like bonding exercises, understanding behavior, warning signs of sick bunnies, how to handle more serious illnesses (GI stasis, abscesses, eye problems, etc.) and more. It's rare that I come across an inquiry that I do not already know the answer to.

House Rabbit Society, supporter of local rabbit rescues

Personal experience beats the pants off of a degree, in my opinion.