Rabbits/Training

Question
Years ago I got a second hand rabbit who was really into people.  He would hop on me every chance he got.  How do I go about getting a rabbit to do that?

Answer
Tom,

Every rabbit is different and not every rabbit will want to do what another one does. You have a unique rabbit that wanted to hop on everyone, however most rabbits prefer to stay on the floor and have you come to them. I'm sorry, but training them to do something like that isn't really possible. The best you can hope for is to use some treats to tempt your bunny up, but they may end up being uninterested in that. Don't take it personal. They're a prey animal and want to be on the ground by instinct.

Rabbits

Christine Whetstone