Rabbits/Why did my rabbit die?

evilherbivore wrote at 2014-04-17 14:23:37
Im afraid that this is REALLY poor advice. Its impossible to be sure under the circumstances, but this was clearly an ill rabbit, which was given logical treatment for pain, infection and GI stasis. I do not find this advice helpful or accurate at all. Its is dangerous to proffer advice with this poor level of knowledge, and the "expert" should be removed from this forum

Elizabeth Clinch

I'll answer all questions for breeding,feeding,housing requirements,training,health,and behavior problems.

I was a breeder for miniature Holland lops,and due to the alarming rate of overpopulation of unwanted pets,I have become a sanctuary and rescue. I highly suggest that all rabbits,young or old be neutered or spayed,to avoid this crisis,as well as improve the general health and lifespan of your pet rabbit,and improve the behavior and bad habits your pet may otherwise develop over time.

personal sanctuary and rescue for unwanted pets.

animal sciences with honors