Lisa, they have like $100 worth of toys, but in the room!  Thank you for your wonderful advice, no more play time together, I love my bunnies very much and I don't want anything to happen to either one of them!

Rabbits are weird..... lovable, but weird :) You can spend endless amounts of money on toys and they ignore them....  They rarely play with toys while out of the cage because exploring takes priority; no time for toys. Toys in the cage can sit for extended periods of time, but when they get in the playing mood - they really play.  Good toys are hay stuffed inside a toilet paper or paper towel roll.  Pinecones (fresh, not treated) they LOVE pinecones and they are edible.  If you have a pinetree in your area - stock up this fall.  Pinecones come every other year and this year is a pinecone year - last year wasn't.  They like (clean) rocks - the smoothe ones that they can roll around and love empty tin cans, as long as you use something to smoothe the sharp edges.

Hope this gives you good ideas.

Best of luck.

Lisa L.

I was introduced to meat rabbits at the age of 3. Began working with them on my own at the age of 8 and started my own large commercial rabbitry at the age of 20. I'm 46 now and for the past 26 years I have owned a large herd of meat rabbits and have become well known as the turn-to person whenever a problem arrises.

Member of the American Rabbit Breeders Association. Member of the Rabbit Industry Council. Member of the Yahoo - Meat Rabbits Group. Member of the American Council of Animal Naturopathy. Administrators of the FaceBook "Rabbit's as meat" group. Owner of Yahoo - Raising Meat Rabbit's for maximum yield group

Yahoo Meat Rabbits Group. www.rabbitzinger.com American Council of Animal Naturopathy www.raisingrabbits.com FaceBook "Rabbit's as meat" group. Owner of Yahoo - Raising Meat Rabbit's for maximum yield group

There is no formal training for raising rabbits; its all hands on. I have had a steady rabbit breeding operation for 24 years and have read every book there is on raising rabbits for meat. Additionally, I am a member of several rabbit groups and associations as listed below.

None - there are none in this field.

I have helped countless people over the past several decades. These have been people I knew personally or those referred to me by one of the many rabbit organizations I belong to.