Rabbits/My rabbits havent pooped at all

Hey,.I got couple of rabbits 2 days back. They are of around 10 15 days approximately. I haven't seem them poop ever since the 2 days.Is it Normal 4 a newborn rabbit ?? They pass urine, eat and are also quite active otherwise, but they never poop, both of them.I am quite worried and cant get vet help for two more days because of holidays.Please help me.
Awaiting response.....thank you.

Hi there,
Is the mother of the bunnies with them? why do you have 2 bunnies that young when they should still be with their mother? The mother does the feeding,cleaning and makes them defecate and urinate,,therefore I need to know the situation before I can answer this better for you..thanks

Elizabeth Clinch

I'll answer all questions for breeding,feeding,housing requirements,training,health,and behavior problems.

I was a breeder for miniature Holland lops,and due to the alarming rate of overpopulation of unwanted pets,I have become a sanctuary and rescue. I highly suggest that all rabbits,young or old be neutered or spayed,to avoid this crisis,as well as improve the general health and lifespan of your pet rabbit,and improve the behavior and bad habits your pet may otherwise develop over time.

personal sanctuary and rescue for unwanted pets.

animal sciences with honors