Rabbits/My rabbits havent pooped at all

Question
Hey,.I got couple of rabbits 2 days back. They are of around 10 15 days approximately. I haven't seem them poop ever since the 2 days.Is it Normal 4 a newborn rabbit ?? They pass urine, eat and are also quite active otherwise, but they never poop, both of them.I am quite worried and cant get vet help for two more days because of holidays.Please help me.
Awaiting response.....thank you.

Answer
Hi there,
Is the mother of the bunnies with them? why do you have 2 bunnies that young when they should still be with their mother? The mother does the feeding,cleaning and makes them defecate and urinate,,therefore I need to know the situation before I can answer this better for you..thanks

Rabbits

Elizabeth Clinch