Rabbits/Broken arm? Soon to die?

I got given a baby rabbit tonight, and it had been attacked by a cat and barely alive then given to me to take care of it. She was barely moving, would not eat. Had to check various times to see if she was breathing her ears were ice cold yet she was still alive. Then i checked for her injuries. It looked like her back got skinned and there was one deep puncture wound. I cleaned the wound by using water and peroxide. While cleaning the very calm bunny freaked out jump straight out of the sink and onto tile (3 ft) right on her side. It looked like she was stuck couldnt get onto her stomach. When she finally got on her stomach she ran around the small bathroom not using her front right leg and losing balance. (The only reason she wasnt brought to a vet was because i got her at 12:30AM) is it time to give up and let go or is there anything else I can do?

Hello there
it seems like you have done your best to help.
you never indicated how old the bunny is.
or if it is a domestic or wild.
Where is the mother?
If the bunny is old enough to eat & drink on its own keep clean water available& some dry grass.
NO LETTUCE!!! carrots ok.
good luck

Dan Vallo

I have been raising Rabbits for over 25 Years and have raised all the breeds mentioned above along with a few others. I have been a member of the ARBA ( American Rabbit Breeders Accociation) since 1985.I currently have a 1300 sqft barn that is Heated and colled to maintain 7o degrees all year long. We show our rabbits all over The USA and have been in the top ten breeders during the last 5 years in several different breeds.

ARBA. NM State Rabbit and Cavy Breeders, American Checkered Giant Rabbit Club, Southwest Checkered Giant RC, Champagne De` Argent RC, National Polish RC, Sandoval County Livestock commitee.

ACGRC Bulletin, CDARF monthly news bulletin,

I Worked with a vet for several Years.

top ten rabbit breeder Checkered Giant rabbit club. #1st sweepstake winner Champagne Rabbit club 2007, #10 in 2006 top 15 in 2005,Ranked # 4 in points standings for 2008. Top points standing in New Mexico for Champagne de`Argent & Checkered giant rabbbits past 5 years