Rabbits/doe possible pregnant

Question
I bred my doe on March 23rd, so she is due this Wednesday the 23rd. I left her with the buck for like 10 minutes and put them together again after an hour. He fell off of her at least once and I checked her vent and I'm pretty sure there was sperm.

She pulled fur 10 days ago and I read that if a doe pulls fur in the middle of a presumed pregnancy, it is false and there are no kits. She pulled a little bit of fur yesterday (april 20th) I have bred before but I don't have a lot of experience breeding so I'm not sure if this pregnancy is false. So my question is, do you think this pregnancy is false? Is there any way I can tell she is pregnant? Thanks!

Answer
It's possible she's pregnant, but you're right that they do have false pregnancies.
Personally, I don't believe in breeding, so my best suggestion here is to take her to a veterinarian that specializes in exotics to get a check up - especially if she's due so soon.

Rabbits

Christine Whetstone