Rabbits/doe possible pregnant

I bred my doe on March 23rd, so she is due this Wednesday the 23rd. I left her with the buck for like 10 minutes and put them together again after an hour. He fell off of her at least once and I checked her vent and I'm pretty sure there was sperm.

She pulled fur 10 days ago and I read that if a doe pulls fur in the middle of a presumed pregnancy, it is false and there are no kits. She pulled a little bit of fur yesterday (april 20th) I have bred before but I don't have a lot of experience breeding so I'm not sure if this pregnancy is false. So my question is, do you think this pregnancy is false? Is there any way I can tell she is pregnant? Thanks!

It's possible she's pregnant, but you're right that they do have false pregnancies.
Personally, I don't believe in breeding, so my best suggestion here is to take her to a veterinarian that specializes in exotics to get a check up - especially if she's due so soon.

Christine Whetstone

I am not an expert on wild rabbits, only domesticated rabbits. I can answer questions regarding habitats, behavior, diet, health, pairing/bonding - pretty much anything having to do with owning a rabbit.

I've owned indoor rabbits for the last 10 years. During that time I've gained experience in areas like bonding exercises, understanding behavior, warning signs of sick bunnies, how to handle more serious illnesses (GI stasis, abscesses, eye problems, etc.) and more. It's rare that I come across an inquiry that I do not already know the answer to.

House Rabbit Society, supporter of local rabbit rescues

Personal experience beats the pants off of a degree, in my opinion.