Rabbits/open mouth breathing

Jared wrote at 2014-04-03 18:26:15
Hi Elizabeth, thank you for answering - my wife also thinks he's just getting old :(

The video should work now, please let me know if you can view it:  If it doesn't load, here's an image of Pip when i first got him in 2008, I'm pretty sure he's a red eyed Netherland Dwarf:

I never thought of misting his hay that's a great idea!  Recently the pet store only stocks big bags of T Hay, so its possible that its not as fresh and getting dustier than the hay I used to buy!  

Thank you again!

Elizabeth Clinch

I'll answer all questions for breeding,feeding,housing requirements,training,health,and behavior problems.

I was a breeder for miniature Holland lops,and due to the alarming rate of overpopulation of unwanted pets,I have become a sanctuary and rescue. I highly suggest that all rabbits,young or old be neutered or spayed,to avoid this crisis,as well as improve the general health and lifespan of your pet rabbit,and improve the behavior and bad habits your pet may otherwise develop over time.

personal sanctuary and rescue for unwanted pets.

animal sciences with honors