Rabbits/Rabbit research essay
Hello again Mrs. Cat,
there were some problems and I couldn't get to the link saying "ask a follow-up question" so I had to start over this way. My apologies. But alas, here are my interview questions.
1.) How long have you been involved in this field of expertise?
2.) what first inspired you to study this topic?
3.) when did you first become an expert in this field?
4.) When you attended college did you study this topic or topics related to it? or did you start studying this topic afterwards?
5.) have you enjoyed being an expert in this topic? or do you wish to study another topic?
6.) Do you have/had any animals or items related to this topic?
7.) Has any family member studied this topic as well?
8.) What is your most favourite part of being an expert in this topic?
9.) What is your least favourite part of being an expert in this field?
10.) is being an expert in this field your main occupation or is it more of a past-time?
11.) is there anything else that you would like to add?
12.) (this one is a bonus) just out of curiosity, and if you wish to disclose, what city are you from in the UK? I am very interested in the UK and wish to travel there someday. Plus I was also wondering if you like Doctor Who? :)
1. I've had my pair of rescue rabbits for 4 years. Had a rabbit as a child also. I have been volunteering at a rabbit rescue for 4 years.
2. The rabbit I had as a child, that combined with moving into a house with a garden with my husband, led me to getting in contact with a rabbit rescue and the rest is history!
3. I do not consider myself an "expert", I'm not a vet, I've never bred and would never breed rabbits, everything I know is from personal experience with my own and rescue rabbits.
4. Nope! Did art and music at college.
5. Yes, my brain is too old to "study" things though.
6. Yes, see #1.
7. No, my family are not as geeky as me on bunnies.
9. People not quite understanding the needs of rabbits as complex, intelligent, curious and delicate creatures, and trying to educate being very similar to bashing your head against a brick wall.
10. It's a hobby.
11. No one could ever possibly know everything about bunnies, it's a constantly changing field with new ailments and illnesses cropping up or becoming more aware of. When vets go to college they rarely get ANY information on rabbit care and biology, they have to do further courses in order to become rabbit savvy, it's scary the really bad information you can hear from vets who haven't done that training!
12. I live just north of London and work in the city of London, commuting every day. And no I don't do Doctor Who haha!