Rabbits/Rabbit Tattoos #2

Question
Hello again!
I have another rabbit with tattoos that I need a bit of assistance with. He is a tort Holland lop, and has AB30 in his left ear. Do you know what this means? Thanks!

Answer
Hello.
most rabbit breeders have their own system of tatooing.
It may be the breeders initials...or the 1st letter of the doe ...the 1st letter of the doe...and the litter number...or many .many other codes..it all ddepends on the person who did the tattoo.
Check the pedigree it may make more sense .
good luck.

Rabbits

Dan Vallo

I have been raising Rabbits for over 25 Years and have raised all the breeds mentioned above along with a few others. I have been a member of the ARBA ( American Rabbit Breeders Accociation) www.arba.net since 1985.I currently have a 1300 sqft barn that is Heated and colled to maintain 7o degrees all year long. We show our rabbits all over The USA and have been in the top ten breeders during the last 5 years in several different breeds.

ARBA. NM State Rabbit and Cavy Breeders, American Checkered Giant Rabbit Club, Southwest Checkered Giant RC, Champagne De` Argent RC, National Polish RC, Sandoval County Livestock commitee.

ACGRC Bulletin, CDARF monthly news bulletin,

I Worked with a vet for several Years.

top ten rabbit breeder Checkered Giant rabbit club. #1st sweepstake winner Champagne Rabbit club 2007, #10 in 2006 top 15 in 2005,Ranked # 4 in points standings for 2008. Top points standing in New Mexico for Champagne de`Argent & Checkered giant rabbbits past 5 years