Rabbits/Request for a favour

Dear Ms Christine
Firstly I would like to introduce myself. I am Abha, Editor, Creature Companion Magazine. Creature Companion is a well known publication started in India a decade ago in 2004. Its a Pet Care magazine dealing with all exotic pets. As it is still a niche subject in India, we are basically trying to bring awareness about how to treat your pets, whether dogs, cats, birds, rabbits etc. We also try to introduce variety of exotic Rabbits and how to keep them as pets so that our readers become more conscious about keeping RABBITS as pets.

You being an expert on RABBITS and  their behavior and nutrition can help us in educating and making our readers aware of treating Rabbits as pets. I would be grateful  if you share with us the different varieties of exotic Rabbits and if we can keep them at home. You can also inform our readers on topics like ‘How to play with your Pet rabbit’, “What food suits best’ and so on. I would sincerely request you to increase our readers awareness about Rabbits through your knowledgeable articles.

Ms Christine I would really hope  to publish your  articles in Creature Companion if you would take out some time to send them to me.

A revert would be highly appreciated.
Waiting for a positive reply.

Thank you for reaching out. I don't have any articles published personally, but I can suggest a few great websites that helped me when I was first learning about rabbits 10 years ago. Here are the links:
This site is written to educate, but also from a funny perspective, so it's fun for the reader.
Here's another website of a nation-wide rescue here in the United States. They have lots of information on all sorts of topics, as well as an entire section of member-produced articles and op-ed's.

Hope this helps!

Christine Whetstone

I am not an expert on wild rabbits, only domesticated rabbits. I can answer questions regarding habitats, behavior, diet, health, pairing/bonding - pretty much anything having to do with owning a rabbit.

I've owned indoor rabbits for the last 10 years. During that time I've gained experience in areas like bonding exercises, understanding behavior, warning signs of sick bunnies, how to handle more serious illnesses (GI stasis, abscesses, eye problems, etc.) and more. It's rare that I come across an inquiry that I do not already know the answer to.

House Rabbit Society, supporter of local rabbit rescues

Personal experience beats the pants off of a degree, in my opinion.