Rabbits/Request for Article

Question
Dear Christine
I am writing on behalf of Creature Companion, a Pet care magazine published in India since 2006.
I would request you to contribute an article on 'Domestic Rabbits' for our monthly magazine.
I hope you would take out some time for this.
Kindly revert so that I know if i can get your help!

Regards

Answer
Abha,

You contacted me with a similar request on 5/14/14. At that time I informed you of how you can get what you need for your publication. There are resources already available on the web - articles that are already published with accreditation for every subject you could want. As there are far too many topics on bunny ownership to try and summarize into one article, your best bet is to hire someone to pick and choose what your readers need to know or to offer a monthly article on the subject of bunny ownership. Either way, what you're looking for already exists and is ripe for the picking. Please do not contact me again with this type of request as this site is for people who are looking at specific questions relating to the health and happiness of their particular bunnies.

Rabbits

Christine Whetstone