Rabbits/Baby bunny with leg deformities?

Hello Miss/Mrs . Whetstone
I am a small rabbitry that raises show quality rabbits to donate to 4-H. I recently had a litter of dutch born that all seemed healthy. They are now 2 weeks old and starting to move around. I have noticed the runt in the litter keeps one back leg real close up to its body and kind of curled in. When it attempts to walk it seems to always fall over the opposite way. Any ideas? And is the rabbit going to learn to adapt or should we cull it?

I cant really say for sure without seeing the rabbit. Personally I wouldn't kill an animal just because of a disability (we certainly don't consider that an option with people, now do we?). So give the lil one a chance. Find a reputable sanctuary if you don't want to put in the work. Just please don't put it down for this.  

Christine Whetstone

I am not an expert on wild rabbits, only domesticated rabbits. I can answer questions regarding habitats, behavior, diet, health, pairing/bonding - pretty much anything having to do with owning a rabbit.

I've owned indoor rabbits for the last 10 years. During that time I've gained experience in areas like bonding exercises, understanding behavior, warning signs of sick bunnies, how to handle more serious illnesses (GI stasis, abscesses, eye problems, etc.) and more. It's rare that I come across an inquiry that I do not already know the answer to.

House Rabbit Society, supporter of local rabbit rescues

Personal experience beats the pants off of a degree, in my opinion.