I have 2 mini lops one girl and one boy, we just got them neutered at 15 weeks, the boy comes to me all the time and will let me pick him up and pet him, but the girl doesn't she just runs away from me all the time and won't let me pick her up or go anywhere near her, but i really want to be able to, are you able to suggest ways that i can bond with her more and get her to like me. Thank you

Some rabbits never lime being cuddled. You have to remember that each bun will have its own personality and likes and dislikes. Try laying down on the floor and just letting her sniff and climb on you. Don't try to pick her up. Let her make "the moves" and start small... treats and petting reinforce that you're not someone to be afraid of. They're prey animals by instinct and you have to break them of that habit

Christine Whetstone

I am not an expert on wild rabbits, only domesticated rabbits. I can answer questions regarding habitats, behavior, diet, health, pairing/bonding - pretty much anything having to do with owning a rabbit.

I've owned indoor rabbits for the last 10 years. During that time I've gained experience in areas like bonding exercises, understanding behavior, warning signs of sick bunnies, how to handle more serious illnesses (GI stasis, abscesses, eye problems, etc.) and more. It's rare that I come across an inquiry that I do not already know the answer to.

House Rabbit Society, supporter of local rabbit rescues

Personal experience beats the pants off of a degree, in my opinion.