Rabbits/my bunny broke its bone

Question
HI I have bunny y that's about 10 weeks ..today he broke a bone from his finger of his back foot his bone is visible .. I will like to know what can I do to heal him.. i was trying to take him to the vet but is to much money.. please help me :(

Answer
Jessica,

This is definitely a vet situation. You wouldn't try to home-remedy a child's broken bone, would you? Your bunny is no different, and with him being so young you have to worry about growth plates as well as avoiding infection and correctly fusing the bones back together.

Try care credit - it's a credit line specifically for medical expenses, and yes you can use it at a vet office.
You can also try calling around to rescues to see how they might be able to help - they sometimes can cut a deal with a vets office if it's a serious circumstance.

Best of luck,

Christine

Rabbits

Christine Whetstone