Rabbits/Must Find Rabbit Vet in Auburn Alabama

Question
I need a recommendation for a vet that can spay and neuter my two house rabbits. One also needs treatment for ear mites and I hope to have them both get a general health check up. I live in Auburn Alabama. It's been difficult for me to find an office that has any experience with rabbits that's close enough to me.

Thank you.

Answer
Hi, Joanna

AlabamaEars, the Alabama chapter of the House Rabbit Society, will be the best folks to guide you.  I don't know if they are in Auburn, but they very likely have listings for vets who see rabbits throughout the state.

Their vet listings are here:

http://www.alabamaears.org/veterinarian_recommendation.html

I don't see any in Auburn, but if you contact them directly, they still may be able to help.

Dana  

Rabbits

Dana Krempels, Ph.D.