Rabbits/Behaviour change in rabbit

I have a female holland lop whos about 7 months old. Shes had a huge change in behaviour and I dont know what to do anymore! I know that this is the time that she becomes mature, however Ive had female rabbits in the past that have not acted like this at all.
She used to be very clean - always using her litter box so I never had a problem letting her roam about while I supervised. Suddenly she has forgotten all litterbox habits and is going anywhere and everywhere. She has not become aggressive, which is the behaviour my past female rabbits showed. In fact, the exact opposite. She follows me everywhere at the heel of my foot, she circles me when I stand still. She makes this loud buzzing sound as she approaches me/hops onto my lap while i sit down. I dont mind this affection, however now she sprays urine on me.. all the time.  
From looking all of this up online everything I read suggests shes actually a male - but I am 100% sure she is not a he.
Any suggestions you can give me about what to do? If I get her spayed will her behaviour change?

Hi Rachel

Sorry its taken me so long to answer, I missed the notification of your question.

I would recommend a vet check if you haven't already, including a proper sexing. If there are no obvious plums, they can have retained testicles and you'd be surprised how often I've heard of hermaphrodite rabbits! How hormones effect each rabbit can range vastly, so she could just be a very very hormonal "she" whose a bit of a tomboy.

Definitely sounds like one for a good bunny savvy vet to have a look and see what's going on.

Good luck!

I can answer questions around the welfare of pet rabbits, basic health queries including gut stasis, diet worries, bonding questions and the proper welfare standards around housing rabbits (i.e. no wire floors, no small cages and they should be kept in properly bonded de-sexed pairs in very large enclosures). I cannot answer showing questions nor complex breeding issues as I do not agree with either, seeing the other end of the story in the world of rabbit rescue.

I have two 7 year old rescue rabbits and volunteer for a well established rabbit rescue here in the UK, both physically doing cleaning out etc and I am also their events and awareness co-oordinator, helping educate the general public on proper rabbit keeping, this means I have to ensure all information I give is correct and matches current welfare standards.

I belong to the RWAF (Rabbit Welfare Association & Fund) and volunteer for a major rabbit rescue.

I have no formal education on this subject, however read everything I can to keep up to date with current welfare standards and health problems. Both my rabbits have sensitive guts and constantly keep me on my toes.