Rabbits/Unhealthy 6 day old kit

Question
Kit
Kit  

Same  kit
Same kit  
My female bunny died two days back.. She gave birth to 5 kits.. They are a little undernourished, thin, wrinkled skin. I have been feeding them lactol twice a day and stimulate their pee after feeding.
Their is one kit which is highly malnourished has very wrinkled skin and very thin.i feed it lactol of 1.6ml twice a day. But it doesn't pee at all on stimulating. I clean the anus with wet cotton till it pees. Bt it's been a day no pee at all. Below are the images of the kit. Please tell me if ts gonna live and what do I do

Answer
Hi Nikita

Unfortunately hand raising babies from that young is tricky at best and losing some is common. Lactol is puppy milk, kitten milk is usually better for rabbits but still nothing truly compares to the richness of rabbit milk.

Talk to your vet and see if they can help.

Cat

Rabbits

Cat