Radiology/lower pain in abdominal area

Question
I have had mri done and a ct with contrast nothing showed up except enlarged liver and splin but the pain is getting worse and i am now getting very sick at my stomach no energy

Answer
Keitha,

Unfortunately, there is not enough information here for me to give you any further specific advise.  If the liver and spleen are truly enlarged then perhaps your doctor should run more tests.  CT and MRI, while great tools for diagnosis, may not show every possible diagnosis that causes your symptoms.  Please don't delay and see your doctor and perhaps ask to see a specialist.

MK

Radiology

Michael K.