Radiology/Need MRI of Spine ;can't lay flat

cicinla wrote at 2012-09-01 18:33:47
There are places called Stand-Up MRI, all over California.  Misnomer, because you are sitting.  I had to do that for lumbar MRI because I can't lay flat either.  Even couldn't lay on side.  The other option is you can be knocked out for regular MRI.  

faye wrote at 2013-01-04 21:13:50
there is also one in jacksonville, florida it is called upright mri, i have had them done there,  Good luck

donna MRI product specialist wrote at 2014-06-19 18:58:26
Paramed Medical Systems produces and sells a MRI system that can image the spine in Supine, partially recumbent(25deg), sitting at 90 degrees and standing. We currently have two systems installed in the USA and one going in the Chicago area. There is one in Pensacola, Fl and Tulsa, Ok too. check us out at http://paramedmedicalsystem.com/showPage.php?template=homepage&language=1002#ad-

Radiology

Michael K.