Radiology/Is this stone or what

Question
stone or what
stone or what  
Sir i had a ureter stone in the past but not doc says that it had passed out through urine but i never felt that. It was a 5 mm stone how could i miss that much stone..recently i was going through my ct scan n i found something like stone plz tell could it be stone(iamge attached).
thanks

Answer
Hello, Nitin.

The arrow in your picture is in the urinary bladder. Following the arrow toward the center of the image, you'll see a dark area surrounded by an irregular shaped gray ring. This is a cross-section of your bowel. Within your bowel, you'll see a small white dot. That's what a stone would look like, but it is in the bowel, so this would not be a kidney stone.

It's entirely possible that you passed a 5mm stone through your urine without knowing it.

Hope this helps,
Delia

Radiology

Delia White