Radiology/Mri no contrat brain

Question
Hello,

I have been having those head pressure for a month or more with other symptoms like having a stroke or Tia's, I went to the doctors several times and the ER but they returned me back claiming normal and anxiety and ct scan was Normal  I Also had ten days ago ct scan with no contrast and also with contrast dye angiography of the brain, venogram and carotid with dye all came normal but I had an mri a week ago and got the results today and it was not normal, how can it be,  so I am very scared , I also have a left eye blurry vision a month ago called CSR condition

Here is the mri test no contrast , can anyone tell me what it means or advise me

Technique
Multiple Sagittarius t1/t2, coronal t2, and axial t1/t2/gre t2*flair images of the brain were obtained.

Findings
There are few small non-specific white matter lesions of the cerebrum, the largest of which is a 1 cm lesion in the left frontal lobe laterally to the body of the lateral ventricle. A list of differential diagnosis for such white matter lesions is long but does include idiopathic demyelination such as multiple sclerosis. Other possibilities may include prior trauma,inflammatory processes, ischemia,etc.
The silicon,ventricles and cisterns of the brain are appropriate size for age. No mass or shift is seen.

Answer
Hello, Mark.

If you have questions about your MRI report, you should ask the physician that ordered the test (S)he is in the best position to explain the results to you.

If you feel you cannot communicate well with the physician that ordered the MRI, I'd recommend you get a second opinion.

I'm sorry I cannot help you more. I am only the photographer and am not trained to diagnose disease.

Best of luck to you,
Delia White

Radiology

Delia White