Radiology/Nodule In brain

Question
My report says nodular area enhancement is identified in the left corona radiata. There is corresponding increased signal on flair and t2 weighted images. The abnormality measures 9x7.4x9.2 cm. A punctate region of increased signal is identified in the subcortical white matter of the right parietal lobe on flair and t2 weighted images. What can this mean? What scares me the most is my memory loss. Getting so bad. Shaking uncontrollably at times. Eye pain and vision problems. Confusion. And depression. Help!

Answer
Hello, Christine.

These are questions you should ask your doctor, the one that ordered your MRI. S/He has all your medical history and the results of all your diagnostic tests. Your physician is the one most qualified to help you understand this report.

I wish I could be of more help. I am only the photographer. Please make an appointment with your doctor to find out what these results mean.

Best of luck to you,
Delia

Radiology

Delia White