Radiology/ct scan reading

Question
I had two ct scans with contrast after a neurological episode (still undiagnosed but mimicking stroke). In the first ct scan the affected area showed up white and circular in shape. 4 months later, the 2nd ct scan with contrast as well, showed the affected area as black. Do you know why this might happen? My doctor is unable to find a radiologist to ask.  Thank you.

Answer
Jean,
To really answer your question confidently, i need to see the images. You can attached up to two images to the question here. If you can that would be very helpful.
I will certainly have an explanation if I can see the images but would rather not give multiple hypotheticals that may be completely irrelevant and cause unnecessary distress.

Michael K.

Radiology

Michael K.