Radiology/dicom viewer

Question
I was wondering where i can find info on how to use the dicom viewer so i can understand exactly what i am looking at on my mri of my ankle and knee. Is there a tutorial available?

Answer
Rick, unfortunately there are no tutorials because there are too many different DICOM viewers that have buttons all over the place.  On a side note, an ankle joint is very difficult exam on MRI to look at when you are not familiar with any anatomy or how that anatomy needs to look.  There are too many ligaments, sheets, planes and small joint spaces.  

Michael  

Radiology

Michael K.