Radiology/spots n lung

Question
i have 3 spots n my lung ct scan 3 times 1 has grew 4 times 1 3 times n 1 2 times larger cuold it be cancer

Answer
David,
Could it? Well the answer is yes. However, usually lung cancer is one dominant mass. So if you have three that are growing then we are taking about something that potentially spread. But before we get worried and anxious, I would need to know a little bit more information. How large are the nodules? how fast did they grow? How old are you? and when you talk about the times of growth, are you talking about increase in the diameter of a circle?

the answers to these questions would be very helpful for me to guide you further.
Michael

Radiology

Michael K.