Radiology/MRI of abdomen

Question
Hello,

Before I get into details is it possible for you to give me your interpretation of an abdominal MRI I had? I could provide a link to a zip file with all the images but don't want to post it here publicly.

If so I will give you more details about me and about the MRI I had.

thank you,
Dan

Answer
Hello Dan,

Unfortunately, interpretation of an MRI requires significant time commitment especially without a proper software to view the images.  I usually do not offer these services on this website.  I could answer some specific questions though.  

Michael

Radiology

Michael K.