Radiology/any changes?

Question
Nov 2014
Nov 2014  

current may2015
current may2015  
26 year old female. Suffers from ataxia, vertigo, tremors, left leg and arm tingling numbness, muscle spasms.
Original imagine was a normal resulting MRI when re onset of symptoms started. Patient progressively has worsen in symptoms. Neurologist was suspected of MS or SAC.
Is there any change from nov 14 scan to may 15 scan?

Answer
Hello, BAMC,

I am not a physician, therefore not qualified to answer your question. I am just the photographer.

However, there is no way anyone could compare studies like this without seeing all of the images. You have included one of probably >100 images included in an MRI of the brain.

The neurologist is in the best position to diagnose this patient. I recommend you ask the neurologist to explain the radiology reports to you in a way that you can understand.

Sorry I couldn't have been of more help.

Good luck,
Delia

Radiology

Delia White