Radiology/Daughter MRI Enterographyw/WOContrast Scan Results

Question
My Daughter had an MRI Enterography w/WO Contrast and the website posted the results. She has not heard from the Dr. yet. Here is my concern in reading the results.

" A small splenule is seen adjacent the spleen"

"Mildly prominent lymph nodes seen in the right lower quadrant measuring 6 mm in short axis with adjacent smaller lymph nodes - subthreshold to be deemed pathologic"

What does this mean? Should we be concerned?

Thank-You!

Answer
Hello, Cherie,

I do not know what that means. I am not a physician so am not qualified to diagnose disease. I wish I could be of more help.

Your daughter's physician is in the best position to tell you what the report means with respect to your daughter. The doctor will collate results from other tests and consider your daughter's symptoms to develop her diagnosis. I recommend your daughter make an appointment with her physician for an explanation of what these results mean for her.

Hope this helps,
Delia

Radiology

Delia White