Radiology/knee mri

MRI of left knee
MRI of left knee  
this is an MRI of my left knee. I was wondering if you could tell me what is wrong with it. I took a picture of the MRI because I thought it was interesting but now I can't remember what the doctor told me was wrong.

Hello, Bay.

MRI exams are read as a series of images. There is no way to interpret an MRI with one or two images.

You have the right to obtain your MRI report from the imaging facility and I recommend you do so. If you need help understanding the report, I recommend you ask your doctor.

Hope this helps,

Delia White

I am not qualified to interpret diagnostic imaging or to diagnose disease. Please consult a physician for that information. I am the photographer. I can tell you what to expect during most MRI, CT and X-ray procedures.

I now have more than 30 years experience in diagnostic imaging. My specialty is MRI. I am also very familiar with CT and the way we used to take x-rays (everything's digital now)!

I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Radiologic Technology.