Radiology/image interpretation

Question
head and neck
head and neck  
back view
back view  
QUESTION: Is their any abnormality on this scan

Thank you

ANSWER: The images are really limited to what I can say.  there is some mild degenerative changes in the cervical spine. However, I can not comment on anything else from these images.  Do you have a more specific question?

QUESTION: Hello

would this scan of my head and neck show what is wrong with my throat ot is that   diffrent type of scan
Thank you

Answer
These images are probably from what is called a scout sequence.  They cover a very large area to then concentrate on a smaller area.  It seems that they were about to image your neck..and yes MRI of the neck would show the throat and some of the abnormalities.

Michael

Radiology

Michael K.