Radiology/Paralyzed diaphragm image

Question
Paralyzed diaphragm
Paralyzed diaphragm  
What can be said about the implications of this paralyzed diaphragm and how it's pushing the lung and heart. I have frequent chest pains and it's difficult to breathe and eat at times.
What are those two shadowed spots?

Answer
Hi, Levi.

I believe the two "shadowed spots" represent air in your stomach and intestines. I am not a physician and I can't tell which way is up, so I can't be sure.

I am not qualified to comment about the implications of this paralyzed diaphragm and how it's pushing the lung and heart. That is a question only a physician can answer.

Hope this helps,
Delia

Radiology

Delia White