Rap/Hip-Hop/song

Question
There was a hip hop song that sang I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again, kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me, hold me like you'll never let me goooooo.  This was back in the 80's.  Everyone I know remembers that part and not the full song or artist.  I am from NY and remember hearing that song.  Can you please help?

Answer
I'm almost sure it was Slick Rick with Dougie Fresh doing the beat box. It wasn't "La Di Da Di" it was another song that was on a mixtape type thing. I think that was it.

You also have the Doug E Fresh song "Hands in the air" feat Beanie Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=464cp0c4ED8

Rap/Hip-Hop

Antoine King