Rape Counseling/Research Question: Rape

Question
I am working on a creative project that includes the negative depiction of the rape of a minor in the 1970s. Do you know of any reference material that would explain how rape victims were treated from a psychological standpoint in that time period?

I realize that this question is far too complex for you to answer directly, so I am asking only if you can refer me to the appropriate reference sources. Thank you very much.

Answer
Hi there,

My name is Susan and i am here to try and help anyone who needs help themselves.

I cannot think of any references at the moment but please let me look into it for you and i will contact you with details tomorrow as i would need to look this up for you to direct you in the right way.

Thank you for choosing AllExperts.

Susan  

Rape Counseling

susan O'neill