Raw Foods/eating fruit and weight loss on the raw diet

Question
How can people lose weight by eating so much fruit don't cslories matters or does fruits don't get people fat?

Answer
Hi Jairo,

How can people lose weight by eating so much fruit don't calories matters or does fruits don't get people fat?

Eating too much of anything will cause weight gain. If you take in more calories than you expend then the excess calories will be stored in the body as fat.

Most people on a raw food diet will eat the same amount of calories or less than they did on the standard cooked food diet. Fruit is much lighter and is also a cleanser so it cleans out the body so it is more efficient with the calories it gets.

It is however possible to overeat on any diet, itís just that a raw food diet contains so much fiber itís hard to overeat.  

Take a look at this webpage to get a better understanding of the raw diet and also see some of the typical raw recipes.

http://www.raw-foods-diet-center.com/eating-raw-food.html

Be Well and Wonderful, Hugh

Raw Foods

Hugh Cruickshank