Raw Foods/Chlorella

Question
I have read of the benefits of Chlorella and also those of Spirulina. Both seem to have great benefits as supplements but because of the euphoric spin given on respective websites it is difficult to know which is superior - if either is. Is there much difference between them regarding nutrition and chelation benefits?
Thanks in advance
Chris

Answer
Hi Chris,

They are both very good, but perhaps do different things. Spirulina has more protein and chlorella is a better detoxer, particularly heavy metals.

The important thing is to find good quality, and not one that is contaminated with pollution. Some favor indoor growing and others open tanks on land, but most feel that anything from the ocean may not be safe.

There are different types of chlorella also. One for rejuvenation and the other a better detoxifier. Do a little cross referencing and see who recommends what. The Health Ranger carries some that are good quality.

Sorry I could not be more helpful.

Be Well, Hugh

Raw Foods

Hugh Cruickshank