Real Estate: Arizona/Abandoned home

paul wrote at 2013-02-04 19:02:38
I have experience in answering questions about such nuisance properties, contacting owners, etc.

If you want more input, you're welcome to contact me.

Real Estate: Arizona

Bill Iannelli

Anything to do with residental real estate: Disclosure, title issues, buyer and seller representation, foreclosure, ethics, rentals, landlord rights, evictions, inspection, time frames, Arizona purchase contract. For buying and selling in Arizona contact me at

27 years in the business. Broker owner of Iannelli and Associates. Radio host, expert witness and certified real estate instructor at the Arizona School of Real Estate and Business. Own my own portfolio of real estate, developer of apartments, commercial real estate and single family homes.

National Association of Realtors, Member of both the Phoenix and Prescott multiple listing service.

Desert Advocate Newspaper Carefree Arizona. Question and answer column. Broker agent news, TV and radio stations.

Licensed Real Estate Broker, BS in Education, certified real estate instructor for the Arizona School of Real Estate.

Don't want to brag. Not important to the public. They want answers and advice not me telling them how many millions of dollars of real estate I have sold.