Real Estate: Arizona/auctioned off

Question
my home that i rent month to month was just auctioned off and the new owner wants me out in 3 days is that legal?

Answer
They usually have to give you 30 day notice to vacate.  If you don't vacate they will have to go through the eviction process which could take 3 to 4 weeks.  Most people that purchased homes like this will work something out with the renter.  Cash for keys to vacate or give you time to leave.  This is in Arizona I am speaking about.  This is not legal advice and you may want to check with an attorney about your rights.

Real Estate: Arizona

Bill Iannelli