Real Estate: Arizona/Question on For Sale By Owner

Question
I am California. 'I posted  my property as a "For Sale'  by Owner" online.  A "finder" company from South Carolina called me and told me that an interested party  in his state would like to know more about the property.  The company has a contact Realtor in the Bay Area who would call me . The  Bay Area contact  broker called me who said that he would like to see the property and take pictures inside and outside  of property so I can get maximum exposure.  I said OK.

The contact comes by and takes pictures, then he says that I have to agree on 6% commission.  I answered by saying that he's representing the So Carolina person not me.  I did not look for the So Carolina person or  him,  the  contact broker to represent me.   I would only grant him  a 3% commission only if there is a sale.  He says it's not true.  He is being unethical and I should report him to the state correct?

Answer
Why do you have to agree to anything?  Sounds like the website sells leeds to agents trying to procure a listing.  I would tell him if he would like to bring his buyer client you would pay a 3% buyer broker commission.  Otherwise you are not intersted in doing anything with him.

Real Estate: Arizona

Bill Iannelli