Real Estate: Arizona/Eviction

Question
Mr. Iannelli,

I am about to do my first residential eviction and have been unable to make one determination.  The Tenant is the only signer on the lease, which is now month to month. The original lease allowed occupancy by the Tenant and her two adult children.  Do these adult children, and possibly one child's wife, need to be listed on the 5 day notice and court documents? I don't want to get into a situation of having gone through the whole process only to find that while she is forced to live, her children (and anyone else who may be living there) remain on the Premises.  Thank you for your time

Answer
On the five day eviction put:  To: _______________________________________          Date: ____________________
     & Any/All Occupants

This will cover any other occupants living on the premises.  A good website for all the eviction forms and the proper way to do them is drevictor.com   They conduct thousands of evictions every year in Arizona.  

Real Estate: Arizona

Bill Iannelli