Real Estate: California/low budget investment

Can you inform me of any low budget real estate investment opportunities in or near San Jose, CA? Lets say with a humble budget of 100K or less?

To my knowledge, the only real estate under $100,000 is a mobile home.  There are not typically considered investments as they depreciate.

The average sales price in San Jose is about $650,000.  We do have some 1 bedroom, 1 bath condos right at the $300,000 mark.

Thank you,

Real Estate: California

CJ Brasiel, Broker Associate

I can provide information on the buying and selling of residential homes. I am knowledgeable regarding distressed property sales including short sales and bank owned (REO) transactions. I know the greater San Jose area well and specialize in local markets like Willow Glen, Blossom Hill, Santa Teresa, Rose Garden, Campbell, and downtown San Jose. My passion is for green and green remodeling of homes.I work with clients utilizing staging and the internet to maximize their buying and selling power. I do not handle commercial real estate or handle 1031 exchanges for residential real estate.

Over 7 years in the real estate arena, representing buyers, sellers, investors, distressed property owners. Experience in short sales, REOs, and equity sales and purchases.

National Association of REALTORS(R) California Association of REALTORS (R) Santa Clara County Association of REALTORS (R) Womens' Council of REALTORS (R)

Mercury News and KRON San Jose TV News Channel

Bachelors in Business Management REALTOR(R), Senior Real Estate Specialist, green certified, Certified Distressed Property Expert, Certified HAFA Specialist

References provided upon request