Real Estate: Colorado/Relocation service

Question
I want  full service family relocation specialists.Can any one suggest me relocation specialist and  what important point should be remember while negotiating with them?

Answer
Hi, the company I work for has one of the top relocation services in the nation. I would call Pam Darby at Kentwood Real Estate. Her info is below. She can explain how everything works via email or over the phone. We do services internationally as well as in the U.S. She can help you out with movers as well. Make sure you tell her that I referred you if you do call her. My name is Mary Mahoney with Kentwood City Properties. I can help you out with lenders, if you need a referral for one or two.

Pamela Darby, CRP, GMS, RCC, WRS

Director of Relocation

Kentwood Real Estate

Denver, Colorado

888-621-7157 x2851

303-773-3399 x2851

Fax 303-773-1203

pam@denverrealestate.com

www.DenverRealEstate.com

We are proud members of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World.  Around the corner or around the world.  We have the right agent for you!  

Real Estate: Colorado

Mary Mahoney