Real Estate: Florida/Query

Question
Hello!
With reference to the renting of a townhome, I have the following questions pertaining to the renewal of the lease and inspection of property.
My tenants lease is going to be up in 3 weeks and I am out of state and unable to be present to examine the property and wanted to renew the lease via fax, mail or email. Also, I do not have a realtor to inspect the property but my tenant knows me. Based on this situation what can you suggest I do, since I have to make a decision to renew lease but is unable to inspect property.

Answer
Hi Sam,

Since you know the tenants I do not see a problem with not doing an inspection. If there was a major problem the tenants would have contacted you to have the repairs made since the are living in the home. Usually the damage is cosmetics and the repair cost should be covered by the security deposit. I would be happy to be your realtor if you need assistance in any transaction since you are out of the country. My name is David O'Kelly and I am a Broker/Owner of David O'Kelly Realty. My cell number is 772 529-9008 if you further assistance.

Thank you,

David O'Kelly

Real Estate: Florida

David O'Kelly