Real Estate: Florida/Query

With reference to the renting of a townhome, I have the following questions pertaining to the renewal of the lease and inspection of property.
My tenants lease is going to be up in 3 weeks and I am out of state and unable to be present to examine the property and wanted to renew the lease via fax, mail or email. Also, I do not have a realtor to inspect the property but my tenant knows me. Based on this situation what can you suggest I do, since I have to make a decision to renew lease but is unable to inspect property.

Hi Sam,

Since you know the tenants I do not see a problem with not doing an inspection. If there was a major problem the tenants would have contacted you to have the repairs made since the are living in the home. Usually the damage is cosmetics and the repair cost should be covered by the security deposit. I would be happy to be your realtor if you need assistance in any transaction since you are out of the country. My name is David O'Kelly and I am a Broker/Owner of David O'Kelly Realty. My cell number is 772 529-9008 if you further assistance.

Thank you,

David O'Kelly

Real Estate: Florida

David O'Kelly

Any Questions about Real Estate in the "Treasure Coast Area" of Florida...this would be Ft. Pierce, Port Saint Lucie, Jensen Beach, Stuart, Palm City and Hobe Sound.

I have been in the Real Estate Business since 2001 and I am a Broker working in the city of Port Saint Lucie and have been living in this area since 1978. During this time I have seen tremendous growth over the years and I can help you with buying or selling of residential or commercial properties as well as the acquisition of land. Our office also deals with foreclosure properties and short sales as well as new construction...Anything you are looking for..I can find you, so send me an email or visit my personal site today at:

National Realtors Association St.Lucie Realtors Association

BA - Temple University Licensed Real Estate Broker Certified Residential Specialist

Real Estate Salesman of the Year!

too many to count!