Real Estate: Florida/Copies of Titles or O & E Reports

Question
Mr. Shiffer,

My company is located in California and buys tax deed sale properties in Florida. My problem is some of the county websites do not have copies of the titles or the O and E Reports available online to view and make copies of before the auction.  My question is do you know how or where I could obtain copies of either one of these documents for those counties?  I don't need an actual search be done involving going to the court house and having the research done. I just need copies of the most current title or O and E Report that was performed.  Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you.

Answer
David,

Sorry for the delayed response.  Do you mean copies of the deeds?

If the county does not have a copy of the deeds/title online then all I can suggest is calling that particular county appraisers office and requesting a copy. Or, find a Florida title company to get them all for you. You could try Universal Land Title 407.345.0774(Deborah Bowman)and ask her if she would provide this service.

As for O and E Reports...I am not sure what you are referring to.  Could you be referring to Error and Omissions?  If so, that is a question for Deborah Bowman.

Steve Schiffer
Olde Town Brokers, Inc.  

Real Estate: Florida

Steve Schiffer