Real Estate: Georgia/Public Record of Deeds

Question
Hello.  My name is Rashad.  Do you know how I can find deeds that have been recorded where the buyer used cash to obtain the property?  I have tried my local county's registrar of deeds but they are telling me I need the names that are on the deeds, and that is my whole purpose for going there, to find cash buyers and private lenders.  Are you familiar with a way?

Answer
Hello Rashad,
I don't know of any public way that you can do that.  Plus just because a sale is cash does not mean that it is an investment purchase.  Many people pay cash for second homes or retirement homes.  The deed does not tell you that unless it is a security deed for a mortgaged property. Most private lenders would require a security deed to protect their investment the same as any other lender.

Real Estate: Georgia

Sharon Huneycutt